Established the Company in Jingu-dori, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo【to Founders】
Opened Nagoya Branch, the current Chubu Office.
Opened Niigata Branch Office, the current Hokuriku Office
Opened Kobe Branch Office, the current Kansai Branch.
Opened Kyushu Branch Office, the current Kyushu Branch.
Moved Head office to Shibuya-ku, Tokyo.
Registered as Construction Consultant
Registered as First-class Architect Office
Opened Chiba Hydraulic Research Institute. Closed in October 2002
Opened an office in Indonesia
Opened an office in Sri Lanka
Moved Head office to Ebisu Minami, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Opened an office in Vietnam
Acquired ISO9001 certification
Moved Head office to Nishigotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
Registered as Surveyor
Registered as Geological Surveyor
Registered as General Worker Dispatcher
Opened an office in Kenya
Acquired ISO9001:2008 transition certification
Opened an office in Djibouti
Opened Tokyo Branch and International Branch
Moved Head office to Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
The birthplace of the Japan Port Consultants Association
Japan Ports and Harbors Association
(Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)
The first order received by the Company
100,000 DWT shipbuilding dock
(one of the largest in Japan at the time of 1959)
In October 2017, we renewed our corporate logo!
The design, with its flowing curves overlapping each other, represents the waves of the ocean, and symbolizes the new "JPC" image of working hand in hand with those waves to create a solid future. The logo represents the image of a company that has built a solid foundation and technology on a long history, and yet has coexisted with nature.